Do you have a Business Plan or Start-Up Venture with
Significant Growth Potential?
The Frontier Award is focused on highlighting and supporting next generation companies and founders that are focused on addressing problems facing industrial sectors, including: energy/renewables, manufacturing, transportation, construction/infrastructure, chemicals, and more. The competition is open to companies raising or planning to raise pre-seed, seed and A round financing.
Business Plan Competition Categories
- Industrial IoT
- SaaS/Data Focus
- Complete online application registration form here
- Submit a maximum of 8-10 slides (Time limit: 5-7 minutes) deck business plan, which includes financials, founder’s bio, and executive summary. Presentations can be submitted in Video, Portfolio, PowerPoint, PDF, or Keynote format. Get creative!
- Online submissions are due by 11:59 p.m. CST, April 6, 2018
- Finalists will be notified of their selection to present to the selection panel by April 10th 2018.
- Finalist will appear in person and present their business plan/start-up venture as an elevator pitch at The Frontier Awards ceremony on Friday, April 13, 2018.
The Frontier advisory panel will review the first-round online submissions and determine which applicant will advance to the conference pitch competition. Panel will utilize the slide deck to determine the viability and scalability of each submission. The objective would be to narrow the submissions to five (5) finalists and one (1) alternate.
Finalists will be invited to present an elevator pitch on Friday, April 13th at The Frontier Awards Ceremony, and present their ideas to a panel of advisors before the live conference audience. Finalists will be judged on various criteria, including:
- Presentation of product or service
- Clarity in product/market fit
- Competitive landscape
- Business model
- $15K in cash
- Five (5) hours of consulting sessions with Opus Faveo, which specializes in venture development and positioning emerging industrial tech companies
- Cloud services (details to be announced)
For additional information not listed above, please contact us with specific questions or special requests.
Sign-up for News & Updates